This policy provides direction on collecting, storing, managing, and disseminating personal information collected by IAP2 USA.
Collecting Personal Information
- Information is collected solely to conduct and communicate IAP2 USA business and information
- Personal information may be collected and stored through paper or appropriately secured electronic means
- Financial records will be stored for the appropriate time period in accordance with the applicable governing laws
- All other personal information will be retained for the appropriate time period in accordance with the applicable governing laws
Disseminating Personal Information
- Personal information will not be disseminated without the consent of the member/participant
- Confidential financial information shall be kept secure
- Information sharing between IAP2 USA and authorized representatives shall be governed by this policy and the agreements between IAP2 USA and those entities
Member Responsibility for Personal Information
- Members are responsible for providing correct and updated personal information
- Members are responsible for being aware of how personal information may be used
* * *
Your privacy is important to us! Please contact us if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!