We’re looking for a creative, well-organized tech-savvy administrative assistant to join our virtual team. You’ll work with a dedicated group committed to the importance of public participation in the decision-making process. This part-time, remote position supports the executive manager and team with administrative and customer service duties and will handle the social media presence of IAP2 USA. Excellent written communication, organizational, and time management skills are a must. This is an opportunity to develop your current social media skills as IAP2 USA expands its social media footprint.
This is a 6-month contract position for 20 hours per month at $25 per hour with the potential for a longer-term contract. Please apply with a resume and cover letter. Be sure to include a cover letter for consideration for the position.
Visit our website. https://iap2usa.org/
Preferred Education and Experience
Education: Minimum of associate degree.
Experience: Two years’ experience working as an administrative assistant or similar position.
· Proficient with social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, twitter,
· Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft word, excel
· Excellent Communication skills - written and oral
· Planning and organizing
· Prioritizing and Deadline Driven
· Problem assessment and problem solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility and adaptability
Home • About Us • Membership
Copyright ©2010-2017 IAP2 USA. All rights reserved.